Samaritan Bethany is a large employer in the Rochester area, with approximately 430 part-time and full-time employees.
Applications and a current list of available positions is available at our reception desk. Available positions may include:
- Director of Fundraising & Development
- full- and part-time LPN
- on-call LPN
- on-call RN
- full- and part-time Caregiver (Nursing Assistant/Registered)
- part-time Homemaker
- Health Information Coordinator
Click here to download a PDF version of our application:
Please note that Samaritan Bethany participates in the E-Verify Program. Click here for more information:
Apply in person at:
- Arbor Terrace, 700 2nd Ave NW
- Samaritan Bethany Home on Eighth, 24 8th St NW (new 7th Street NW entrance). Parking is available under the building.
Office hours for applications:
- Arbor Terrace: 8 am-4:30 pm Monday-Friday
- Samaritan Bethany Home on Eighth: 8 am-7 pm Monday-Friday, 8:30 am- 2:30 pm Saturday and Sunday
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have questions about employment opportunities.